Matthew Paris :: Xiccarph :: View topic - Statement Of Purpose
Statement Of Purpose
Xiccarph Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
Matthew Paris

Post Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:18 pm - Statement Of Purpose
This web site offers timely reviews of movies as well as local New York theatre, concerts and visual arts, some idiosyncratic blogs, enjoyable and witty informational books on everything from Computer Humanistic studiers to Stuttering, Madness, Genius, Thomas Jefferson, Work, Douglas Fairbanks, Eros, Silent Films, Star Trek, Labor Unions and sports.

The books on Eros and Work should have a general appeal; others will be more recondite. The entertaining quality of writing on the niche books will amuse a reader who normally might find these subjects boring. There will also be MP3s of music Iíve created as pianist, guitarist, sometimes even as singer along with some sheet music. Iím including some books of friends dead, not computer literate or otherwise cannot do for themselves what Iím doing for them.

All this material is free for you to download for personal use. You cannot use them otherwise without acknowledging your source, asking and getting my permission for such use. Surfers are as well enjoined from any commercial utility of these materials. I retain all copyrights to everything Iíve created; my friends keep their copyrights too.

Enjoy! This site isnít about money; itís hopefully about influence and generosity.

Smile Matthew Paris
Page 1 of 1 Display posts from previous:   
Xiccarph Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Jump to